Reindeer Cookie Cutter Christmas

2016-08-14-17-53-53-265

I know, I’m sorry, but with only 10 days until the new Autumn/Winter Catalogue comes out I felt it only right to bring you some sneak peaks and projects made using some of the new products.

I must say I am so impressed with the new catalogue. I think I have purchased 97% of the products in it. (The other 3% was not really my taste but I’m sure that will change?)

So to kick start this week I have chosen a delightful stamp set called Cookie Cutter Christmas. This set has 17 photopolymer stamps which co-ordinates beautifully with the Cookie Cutter builder punch. I chose the reindeer which is just so cute.

My base is Crumb Cake with a layer Candy Cane Lane DSP. Can you see the tiny trees that are the background? I stamped the reindeer in Chocolate Chip and for Rudolf I used a blender pen to take the ink off his nose then used a Real Red marker to colour it in. They were then punched out with the builder punch.

2016-08-14-17-55-40-781

The sentiment is stamped in Real Red onto Crumb Cake and is from another stamp set, Greetings from Santa. I wrapped this lovely bakers twine round the sentiment panel, adhering the ends at the back with glue dots. I then made a separate bow. The bakers twine is Candy Cane Lane and has glittering red running through it. My final touch was an adorable Mini Jingle Bell. They come in Red and Silver and really do jingle. I tied a bell to the centre of the twine then made the bow, adhering with a glue dot.

I hope you’re excited as I was when I got to see the new Autumn/Winter Catalogue. Of course, if you would like a copy of the new catalogue just drop me an email and I shall send one out to you. You won’t want to miss out.

Product List

0 thoughts on “Reindeer Cookie Cutter Christmas

Leave a Reply